Thursday, April 4, 2013

To you readers, a quick note explaining purpose and format:
Catullus, the patron Roman writer of this blog, was a neoteric, and as such sought brevity over exhaustive detail.  To that point, I endeavor to be concise.  Please ask questions (via comments) as you have them and, should I know the answers, I will provide them.
Should I err (either in fact or omission), I invite you to correct.  But unlike my patron writer, let's keep the gutter out of this blog--it is, after all, pointed in part to my work in a public high school.
And with that, legamus, meos lectores, atque scribamus!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I didn't really state my purpose in the post. I plan to address questions which arise in the course of class (or which I find elsewhere in my life but applicable to class). And I will also bring up other interests which may or may not touch upon classics.
    In other words, a potpourri of topics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And one further thing: I will begin this blog in medias res. So while I will work at filling in what has already been covered, I will give attention first to what is applicable right now in class or interest.

    ReplyDelete